Use this form to set up your appointment with a mobile notary or text to (914)441-2444. Mobile Notary Services are available in White Plains 7 days a week for only $49 plus $2.00 per signature (stamp/seal). If your request involves loan documents, closings or other signings that require extended periods of time, please add your request to the comment line and we will forward a quote.
If you’re unfamiliar with obtaining an apostille authentication, this is a breakdown of what’s involved in the process to get you a completed apostille. This process scenario is for a single document, a passport for example, that needs to be authenticated for another country. This is common for OCI applications for India or dual passports for Europe.
First, you’ll meet with one of our notaries that will examine your actual passport to make sure the copy is a “true and accurate”.
Second, we’ll stamp your passport photocopy with a New York State approved affidavit stamp, a Department of State approved apostille raised embossment seal and finally, we’ll have you sign it so we can properly notarize it.
Third, we’ll make an appointment at the Westchester County Clerks office on Martin Luther King Blvd in White Plains, to have the document’s notarization “authenticated”. We’ll cover the fee and then we’ll attach an additional affidavit that our company stands behind the authenticity of the copy.
Fourth, we’ll fill out the New York State Department of State Apostille Application form, prepare a self-addressed-stamped envelope, and FedEx your document to Albany for processing. A copy of that form can be downloaded here
The Department of State will then process your document and “apostille” it. They will use the envelope we provided to mail it directly back to you. The process is perfect if you’re not concerned about the length of time it will take to have your document returned to you.
The “Albany process” does not give us the power to track the progress so you’ll be calling (518)474-4429, press 9, then 4, to inquire about the completion status. The process usually takes between 3 to 5 weeks.
Can you do this yourself? Yes! We assist people all the time and the help is free! We assist DIY enthusiasts and other notaries every day. There’s never a reason to feel lost because we will help anyone, anytime, with questions. As a New York State notary, we are public servants and will always fulfill the “appointment oath” to help.
If you have a completed apostille, you can verify the authenticity here:
Ready to get started? Head over to apostilleapply.com and let’s do this together!
Our satellite office located at 303 S. Broadway in Tarrytown, a rock throw from the Hudson River and instant access from the bridge. With daily courier service to the Westchester County Clerk in White Plains as well as with the Department of State in both Albany and William Street in New York City, we process Apostille applications in as little as 24 hours for the minute you hit “ENTER” though apostilleapply.com!
The only information we will need is:
Your name and address, and
The type of documents you need authenticated, and
The country the documents will be sent to, and
How quickly you would like the documents returned to you.
A single page apostille with ALL fees is always $149. The service even includes FedEx service to Albany. Additional fees only apply if you would like to use expedited service and if you would like us to laser print your documents. At certain times we can expedite you application and have it back in your hands in as little as 24 hours.
There is NO OBLIGATION to fill out the apostilleapply.com form, but the sooner you begin the process the sooner we can complete the process for you.
Have a question first? Text or WhatsApp to (914)441-2444
Apostilleapply.com can help you!
We are located in the heart of White Plains, New York and with our proximity to both the Westchester County Clerk and the Department of State in New York City we process Apostille applications each and every day.
There are no mailings or envelopes to deal with. We pick up and can many times deliver your Apostille in one day!
Westchester Apostille offers 10 day, 5 day and 24 hour processing.
If you’re outside of New York state, then upload your documents for color laser printing and same day Apostilles as well. Apostilleapply.com, Apostilles in a hurry!
Apostille apply – Apostille New York.
similar articles: Apostilles In A Hurry With Apostille Apply || Apostilles Made Easy And Fast For You With Apostille Apply
“Our location is convenient for you because we’re located just minutes from the Westchester County Clerk’s office and Department of State branch.”
“No mailing or envelopes are required with our service – all documents can be picked up or delivered to us within one day!”
“Printing your document color laser printed will not affect its integrity when using an apostille seal on it.”
When traveling to a country other than the United States, you may need to have documents authenticated. For instance: you might want to get married in the Dominican Republic, or gain dual citizenship in Italy or Greece. Whatever the reason, you will need the documents “authenticated” or “Apostilled”.
Having paperwork Apostilled or Authenticated can be a lengthy process in itself, but if you reside in Westchester County, authenticating your paperwork requires additional steps – and to shake things up a bit more… the process varies from New York State to Westchester County.
What is Needed
Specific steps must be taken in the correct order, and fees paid in order to have your papers successfully Apostilled or Authenticated. These steps will differ depending on the document needed and if your paperwork originates in Westchester County, or in the state outside of Westchester.
Here are steps of how to authenticate some paperwork.
To authenticate birth or death certificates from Westchester County:
- You must obtain a long form certified copy of the certificate
- At the same time obtain a Letter of Exemplification by the Westchester County Department of Health
- Present to County Clerk’s office (111 Dr. Martin Luther King Blvd in White Plains) for certification
- Submit both to the New York Department of State in Albany for Apostille or Authentication
- If documents need to be Authenticated through the Embassy/Consulate, then submit to United States Department of State for certification
To authenticate marriage or divorce certificates from within Westchester County:
- Have record from Marriage Bureau that shows original signature from City Clerk
- Present to Westchester County Clerk’s office for certification
- Submit both to the New York Department of State for Apostille or Authentication
- If documents need to be Authenticated through the Embassy/Consulate, then submit to United States Department of State for certification* Something else to be aware of is that most non-vital records and other documents will need to be notarized, and then the notary’s signature certified by the County Clerk’s office, before being sent to the New York State Department of State.
To authenticate documentation from the State of New York:
- Receive copy from the vital records office of New York State Department of Health or local register or town clerk of city, town, or village where it occurred
- If you have original, bring to County Clerk’s office in the originating county
- Submitted to New York Department of State for Apostille or Authentication
- If needed, submit to United States Department of State for certification
*This is not an all-inclusive list and it is wise to check how to Apostille or Authenticate any paperwork not listed here.
If you miss any of these steps, your request to authenticate your documents can be denied, and you may have to start over again.
Here at White Plains Mobile Apostille & Notary We Can Help!
You have other things to worry about, let us quickly and efficiently handle the process of authenticating your paperwork.
Contact us at White Plains Mobile Apostille & Notary to maneuver this procedure for you. We know when to Apostille and when to Authenticate, who to contact, and in what order each step needs to be done.
There’s never been a better time to consider obtaining your second passport for a country like Italy. There are many benefits from actually being considered a “citizen” of such a beautiful country. One of the questions I often field is whether or not people qualify. Here’s a basic primer to see if you’d qualify and the steps to take: First, you’ll need parents that were both born in Italy. Second; we’ll need to Apostille their marriage certificate and your birth certificate ($169 for standard Albany service). Third; you’ll get the documents, with a citizenship application, to the Italian Consulate at 690 Park Avenue in New York City.
Now we’ve really simplified the process here, but one of the most important aspects is making sure your documents are “in order”.
So what are the benefits of becoming an Italian citizen besides “really” telling people “I’m Italian”? Here’s 6 that we found interesting:
1. The ability to work, reside and study in Italy and across the 27 EU member states (e.g. Spain, France, Germany, Netherlands etc.) without the need of a Visa. EU citizens are often prioritized over people from outside the EU for many professional and educational opportunities.
2. Simplified and more cost-effective process to purchase properties in Italy.
3. Tax-Free import of vehicles (car, trucks etc.) directly from the US to Italy
4. You will have access to public medical care and high-quality public education as available to EU citizens.
5. You will have the right to vote for the Italian Parliament representative in your region.
6. You will be able to transfer Italian citizenship to all children under 18 years old automatically.
But don’t wait too long if this process interests you. In this current political climate, the dual-citizenship doorway can terminate at a minute’s notice. Start here: apostilleapply.com
*photo credit Perillo Tours – thanks Diana Ferro-Rodrigues
Did you know our standard Albany Apostille service for 2 documents is only $169 complete with all fees? This includes document pickup, precertification from the Westchester County Clerk and FedEx service to Albany. With our additional $199 expedited service you can have your documents back the in just 5 or 6 days! No one can expedite Apostille services faster than apostilleapply.com from White Plains Mobile Notary.